Product managers play a big role inside of startups and large organizations. I think of them as “mini-CEOs” that have to juggle a whole bunch of different things, but get to do less administrative “stuff” (fundraising, employee management, recruiting, etc.)
I consider myself a product person –I love participating in the creation of products. Entrepreneurs are builders. That’s what we do. I’ve written a bunch of stuff on product management and product managers. I hope you find it helpful.
- Don’t Squeeze Your Product Managers into Uselessness
- A Holistic View of Products and Product Management
- Moving Towards a Continuous Integration and Deployment Process
- The Role of Product Managers
- 6 Tips for Implementing Continuous Process Improvement
- Rounded Corners, Wasted Time and Technical Burden
- And You Thought Building Product Features Was Easy?
- Product Managers in Startups: What’s Their Role?