Entrepreneurs and small business owners are constantly presenting themselves. Whether it’s doing sales, customer service, shmoozing, getting financing…whatever…we’re in the limelight with customers, vendors, partners and others. We need to present ourselves in the best light possible, to make an instant and positive impression.
This week at The Great Big Small Business Show, we’re tackling exactly that: communication and presentation skills and tips.
Here’s a quick summary of what you’ll get in the podcast:
- Laura Allen shares her top 3 tips for creating a powerful presentation that’s all you.
- Chris Brogan tackles improvisation, entertainment and involving listeners in presentations.
- Ted Demopoulus provides 4 simple tips for a great presentation; even if you have to compete with outlandish presentations.
- Steve Rucinski has 3 keys for delivering effective presentations: focus on your audience, know your venue, and know your content.
- Jon Swanon, our Entrepreneurial Chicken, used to teach people how to give great presentations. His words of wisdom: overcome your fear of presentations by realling caring about getting your information across.
I’m in there too with my thoughts on communication in the workplace…
I hope you’ll check it out by visiting The Great Big Small Business Show.