We’ve done a bonus podcast show at The Great Big Small Business Show about online tools and resources for small business.
- One of the contributors missed our deadline for the main episode on online tools and resources (tsk, tsk *smile*); and,
- We had a lot of demand to talk about this subject.
It’s a shorter show, covering the following worthwhile topics:
- Colleen Wainwright brings together the online and offline with her thoughts on books and bookmarks. Tools discussed: Library ELF, Half.com and del.icio.us.
- I follow up with some thoughts on Google Adwords and how to best advertise your small business with Google, including the use of WordTracker
- And Becky McCray ends the show with some insight into the value and importance of online directories for podcasts and blogs.
I hope you’ll go listen to the show!
And, feel free to subscribe as well, through iTunes or any of the other services available on that page.