Are you a super productive person? Do you slice through to-do lists like a crazed ninja?
How do you do it?
ploop has a very nice little diagram showing his “zone of productivity.” And don’t worry it’s kid friendly.
We all struggle with too much work and too little time, and while some of us have given into the chaos and accepted our fate, others beat their heads against the productivity wall.
The simple act of thinking about productivity and what we can do each day to help ourselves is a good start. But I know there’s more to it than that.
The Ultimate Guide to Productivity is a compilation of your tips and ideas on productivity. It’s a simple group writing project that you can spread across the blogosphere at your discretion. Just follow the instructions here.
Response has been great so far!
And it now looks like I’ll be putting together a FREE e-book on behalf of all contributors. When you do contribute a post and tell me about it, please include a short bio about yourself (pictures are welcome too), so I can use that information in the e-book. I may need volunteers to help me with the e-book as well, if you’re interested!
In the meanwhile we continue to collect lots and lots of great productivity tips. The first 28 productivity submissions were posted a few days ago, and now we’ve got 11 more to highlight:
- The Ultimate Guide to Productivity — What’s Your Secret? by Derrick Sorles
- Instigator Blog: Productivity Tips by Mitch Owen
- The Childlike Secret to Productivity by Kim & Jason
- Just Do Something, Already by Lorna
- Productivity Secrets by Angela Smith
- Maintaining Productivity In The Midst Of Interruptions by Lexi Sundell
- The Key to Dunking Your Doubts and Unclogging Your Optimism by Adam Kayce
- A Nice Collection of Productivity Ideas by Dan Markovitz
- My Ultimate Guide To Productivity by Vlad
- A stupidly simple way to have a productive day by Jonny
- My Secret to Productivity is Not Really a Secret by Char Polanosky
You can participate in the Ultimate Guide to Productivity Group Writing Project as well. I hope you will…