The Post-Thanksgiving Goal Writing Project is rolling along nicely. You still have till Sunday, December 3rd to submit your goals!
Meanwhile, a number of people have already written their goal posts and you’ll find a ton of great stuff! You’ll probably share many of these goals, and hopefully we can all help one another and inspire one another to success.
- Jonathan has 3 goals he wants to achieve. More than that, he’s written an excellent post on how you can go about reaching your goals.
- Curly is trying to start a new business but struggling with the fact that she’ll have to let something go in order to achieve her goals.
- She also has a more humorous (but still very interesting) goal to see how much imaginary money she can spend on unnecessary fripperies touted by retailers and advertisers. Her purpose is to shock herself into conserving cash and watching her holiday spending more carefully.
- Alan at Everything Internet Blog wants to lose 10 pounds. He’s highlighted some great goal setting tips as well.
- Ted Demopoulos is gunning to finish his audio CD and tips booklet titled, “101+ Tips for Blogging more Efficiently, Effectively and Profitably”
- Andrew Flusche wants to have a new website he’s developing out for beta testing. The site is designed to help contract lawyers (those that work on a contractual basis) find work with other lawyers; an online classified system for lawyers. Good luck Andrew!
There have been more submissions, but I don’t want to overload you!
Enjoy the list here, check out each person’s goals and please leave them a word of advice, a kind thought or a bit of encouragement. Grow the community around you and it will return value ten times over.