Steve Spalding is a blogging force to be reckoned with. He writes a fantastic blog over at How To Split an Atom. I encourage you to check it out, if you haven’t already.
And now he’s launched a new initiative — History of Blogging — of which I’m playing a part. It was great to be invited…
History of Blogging is a new kind of blog network – each member picked by Steve, each member tackling technology and social media issues from a different perspective. We’re loosely connected through History of Blogging where we publish links of interest (from our own sites but primarily from others), to bring you an assortment of top-quality content (hopefully!) I’ve already discovered a number of blogs and people absolutely worth tracking.
With that in mind, here’s the list of people participating in Steve’s latest project:
- Charo Nuguid, head geekette at The Geekette Speaketh
- Mark Dykeman, social media analyst of Broadcasting Brain
- Dan Rua, venture capitalist of Florida Venture Blog
- Elmer Thomas, navigating Web 2.0 for tech entrepreneurs at Thinking Serious
- Joseph Ferrara, real estate guru at Sellsius Real Estate Blog
I look forward to participating with this group and seeing where History of Blogging takes us. And I hope you enjoy all of these bloggers and the content they share as well!