The final group writing project of 2006 ended today (on the 2nd day of 2007) with a final post snuck in at the last minute by Shawn Hessinger.
In total your efforts raised $350 for charity!
The final tally of posts was 70, and you can find the full list on a special page that I created.
And now it’s time to dispense with the prizes! I excluded myself (of course) and anyone that contributed a post and also donated a prize (from winning their own prize.) I selected from the posts at random, and here’s what we end up with:
- Shawn Hessinger takes home a signed copy of Phil Gerbyshak’s book 10 Ways to Make It Great!
- Kirsten Harrell wins the 2nd copy of Phil’s book.
Update: Kirsten already had a copy of Phil’s book so it goes to the next person on the list: Katelyn Thomas.
- Sean Moffitt wins Randy Komisar’s book The Monk and the Riddle: The Art of Creating a Life While Making a Living
- Greg Balanko-Dickson wins Ted Demopoulos’s book What No One Ever Tells You About Blogging And Podcasting
- Miriam Schwab wins Jon Spoelstra’s book Marketing Outrageously
- Rick Cockrum wins Buzzoodle Buzz Marketing: 57 Word of Mouth Marketing Challenges for the Entire Workforce
I’ll be notifying each winner individually so I can get their address and mail them their prize.
Thank you to everyone who participated. We raised a lot of money together that went to the Montreal Children’s Hospital Foundation.
We were also introduced to tons of great lessons learned and some wonderful bloggers.