I really should write these things down, but I’m fairly certain it was at Darren Rowse’s ProBlogger where he mentioned something about posting early in the morning to get more traffic.
Or was it post about your morning? It’s early in the morning, I’m without coffee, so who can really say?
Well after thinking about that for a few days (every morning of course) I started obsessing over blogging about my morning thoughts. So here goes:
1. When you’re brushing your teeth, do you hold your head in place and move the toothbrush, or do you hold the toothbrush steady and shake your head? Or do you move both? I notice that I do both, but sometimes I shake my head so intensely that I give myself a headache. Actually, I may have given myself a concussion…
2. When will Gillette invent a 60-blade razor and get it over with already. What are we at, 4 blades? 5? If they had 60-blades you could shave your face in one fell swoop. You’d likely cut your head off too, but with that concussion you might feel better anyway.
3. When will someone invent an alarm that curses you out when you try and turn it off or hit the snooze button? I think that’d be a great invention. Exceptionally irritating, but it could keep insulting you until you get up.
* Alarm says, “Wake up!” (or plays music or beeps)
* Ben reaches for the snooze button and hits it.
* Alarm says mockingly, “You think you can turn me off that easily you sissy punk!”
* Ben tries to turn it off, still groggy.
* Alarm laughs, “Na na na na na. You pansy! Wake up and turn me off like a real man!”
It would need a 2 or 3-step process to really shut it off, which would require just enough willpower and awareness to be awake anyway.
So there you have it. Following ProBlogger’s strategy of posting in the morning (and about my morning), those are the thoughts that have been running through my head for several days. It’s quite cloudy in my brain, let me tell ya…