Here are 5 more submissions to the Group Writing Project where we all answer the question, “What I Learned in 2006?
- Carolyn Manning does her annual self-analysis. Her first point resonates very strongly with me: “No amount of ‘wishing it so’ will hurry a plan to its outcome.” She’s 100% right.
- Ted Demopoulos has some insights into what’s needed after you’ve written a book. For any aspiring writers, Ted’s lessons learned are critical.
- Robert provides 6 things he’s learned in 2006. He’s gone through some tough work experiences and some personal successes, all of which have taught Robert a lot.
- Ron McDaniels hones in on one big lesson learned. He’s learned about when to pull the plug on initiatives that aren’t working. Really, Ron’s talking about realizing that change can be good and is often needed for success.
- Jon Swanson is Mr. Inspiration if you ask me. And he’s learned a lot this year. The first thing he’s learned? He learned he can still learn. Smart man that Jon Swanson.
To-date we’ve raised $210 together for charity! Thank you!
I’m donating $5 / post written, and you’ve still got until Sunday, December 24th to participate.