Well, wouldn’t you know it … I extended the deadline on the group writing project where we ask the question, “What Did You Learn in 2006?” and a few more people responded! Very cool.
I’ve already made a $305 donation to charity, but with these additional posts I’ll be making an extra donation soon.
- Lorna Brewer has learned a ton this year about buying a house, building relationships and blogging. Please check out Lorna’s other site called Something Good.
- Maria Palma had already written about everything she learned back in September, but to participate in this group writing project, she came up with 3 more worthwhile lessons learned. My favorite – “you are the one who is sole responsible for your happiness.” Others can help out but they can’t make you happy. That’s coming from the inside…
- Pretty Vulcan learned that we get what we deserve only after truly believing we deserve it. She’s got some other lessons there too, all of them worthwhile.
- Monique Attinger learned all about parenthood in 2006 . Reading her lessons learned I can’t help but chuckle and say, “Ya, I know.” Good luck Monique!
- Mack D. Male learned that running a business requires balance. Mack’s talking specifically about the balance an entrepreneur has to master when he wears so many hats. Been there, done that. Still there, still doing that.
- Adeolu Akinyemi posts 10 things he’s learned this year. There’s lots of great lessons there, including the value of consistency, and which business ideas are best.
- Sean Moffitt presents Buzz Canuck’s 11 Lessons Learned From 2006. If you’re interested in marketing, blogging, community and dialogue then you can learn a lot from Mr. Moffitt (and not just this individual post!)
- Shawn Hessinger snuck in one last post titled Lesson #11: You May Not Need a Business Plan.
You’re welcome to submit your own post over the next couple of days. There’s no reason for me to stop accepting posts at least in the short-term if there’s still interest out there!
- Write a post telling us what you learned in 2006.
- Link back to Instigator Blog and please email me as well.
- Your post will be worth $5 to charity and I’ll link a couple of times back in your direction.
Happy holidays and thank you to everyone who has participated!