I posted the first batch of goals from other people yesterday, and today I’m listing a few more.
It’s great to see people participating! And I encourage everyone to visit these sites, read people’s goals, comment, inspire and help. And dig through their blogs…there’s lots of great content there!
- Jim Estill at CEO Blog – Time Leadership wants to more efficiently handle his work volume particularly around the management of all the email he gets.
- Tony D. Clark is giving us a sneak preview into his goals for next week’s Creative Venture podcast, but he leaves you with a quick tip as well, “Don’t worry so much about how to do it, just do it.”
- Starbucker creates his very own slogan, “A Leap to the New Year” and then extends the metaphor with 4 goals using the acronym F.R.O.G. – Focusing, Relaxing, Opening and Giving.
- Whimspiration comes out strong with 11 goals ranging from those that many of us would share such as “spending more time with the kids” to the rather odd (and dare I say fairly unique!) including “breeding the rabbits”. Between breeding the rabbits, hanging with the kids, organizing her closets, and developing her ArtFoodFun website, I’m not sure when Whimspiration will breathe or sleep! Good luck!
- Mobivity has a very clear goal: launching their Mobivity service.
I think that’s everyone so far! But you can still participate in our Post-Thanksgiving Goal Writing Project!
- Write a post on your blog about your goals from now until the end of the year.
- Link back to Instigator Blog (and you might want to email me too).
- Tag your post “post-thanksgiving goal writing project” (so I can find it on Technorati).
And that’s it! The goal writing project runs until Sunday, December 3rd.