What are your goals?
It’s a question I asked recently, both of myself and the people that read Instigator Blog. Specifically, I was looking at goals from Thanksgiving to Christmas (2006). It’s always a tough time with people scrambling to get ready for the holidays. That’s the perfect time to set some goals and work together with others to achieve them.
The call was put out and a bunch of great bloggers responded, posting their own goals on their blogs. Here’s that list (including mine):
- Meet 5 Local Entrepreneurs and Find Ways to Help
- So Much Business, So Little Time
- Start Two New Businesses Before 2006 is Over
- Stay Productive Throughout the Day and Start Earlier
- Every Goal Shouldn’t Be Work Related
- Post-Thanksgiving Goal – Beta Test Law Contracting Classified System
- 101+ Tips for Blogging more Efficiently, Effectively and Profitably
- Goal Setting is Your Key to Success
- A Fantasy Shopping Experiment
- Be The Duck
- 11 Goals In My Post-Thanksgiving Agenda
- Holiday Goals @ Mobivity
- Leaping Into The New Year
- Building a Framework with Goals and Plans
- Motivational Speakers
- We All Need Blog Goals, Even Frivolous Ones
- End-of-the year-goals: Connecting, Listening, Inquiring, Collaborating, and Keeping
- 5 Big Goals for the next 4 weeks
- This Is The Closest I’ll Come To A Goal Post
- Some Goals Are In The Mind
Thank you to everyone who participated in the Post-Thanksgiving Goal Writing Project. It was a blast, a huge success and I wish everyone the very best in achieving their goals this year and next!