Yesterday I found out that Lean Analytics is now available in Polish!
I’m still sort of amazed by it, so I figured I’d share it here with folks–and who knows, some of you may know Polish and be interested in analytics too. Alistair and I were told awhile ago that O’Reilly was translating the book into a bunch of languages, including Korean, Polish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese and Spanish. Apparently there’s also interest in other languages including Arabic, Czech, Croatian, Greek, Italian and Portuguese. It’s strange that the publisher doesn’t tell us when these books are coming out so we can be more prepared to promote them–but it blows me away that it’s happening!
I don’t read Polish. But my bubby (grandmother) does–so I’m thinking of sending her a copy once it’s available in hardcover. I think she’d get a kick out of it.
Anyway, enough about that. I didn’t want to write a post just about Lean Analytics, so I put together a list of recent blog posts / resources from other folks that you should read, if you’re interested in analytics.
- Google Analytics: Configuring 10 Key Ecommerce Metrics
- The Maximum Viable Churn Rate for a Startup
- The Dirtiest Word in Analytics is Interesting
- 10 Slide Decks to Help You Drive Customer Acquisition Growth
- Periodic Table of SaaS Metrics
I hope you find these resources useful. OK, and just for fun, a quote in Polish, from Lean Analytics:
Spójrzmy prawdzie w oczy — zyjesz zludzeniami.
That’s the first sentence in Chapter 1, which in English says, “Let’s face it: you’re delusional.”
- From Google Translate: Let’s face it – you’re living an illusion.
- From Poltran.com: You live to eyes illusions truth — Spójrzmy.
- From Bing Translator: Let’s face it the eyes — you’re living utopia.