Personal development means different things to different people. There are so many ways to grow.
The Carnival of Personal Development at Balanced Life Center reminds us of that with a bevy of interesting posts on improving your lot in life.
Here are some ideas, inspired in part by the Carnival of Personal Development
- Try shrinking. It might sound like the opposite of growing, but it works.
- Don’t be George Constanza. This was my entry into the Carnival about playing to your strengths.
- Know your emotions. If you’re experiencing emotional highs and lows you’re in luck – that’s normal. But the inevitable loss of motivation after a huge surge of inspiration is tough just the same.
- Give hypnosis a try. Why not right? It might work. Kudos to Kavit for attracting my eye with this post headline, “Top 5 Things You Should Know About Hypnosis.”
- Visualize success. The University of Florida football team did it and you can too. You can achieve your goals with 3 types of visualization.