During my mini-hiatus after the birth of my son a few more productivity tips did come through for the Ultimate Guide to Productivity.
They seem to have stopped at this point so maybe the Ultimate Guide to Productivity group writing project meme has played out its course. That’s totally fine. I’ve listed the remaining submissions below.
You can still submit a post if you’d like – just tell us your best productivity tips!
In the meantime I’ll start the huge task of reviewing all the posts again and preparing the much-promised e-book. I can’t give a deadline at this stage, and as soon as I get a handle on the work I’ll call for help from others. But here goes nothing!
- Tag, I’m It! by Christina Haas
- Number 1 productivity tip by Shannon
- Productivity: Snooze It or Lose It by Connie Reece
- Automation: My Ultimate Guide to Productivity by Alaeddin
- Meme Week: My Secret to Productivity by Mark Goodyear
- Cutting Out the Bull: Information Overload and Productivity by David Bohl
- Fear – The Ultimate Productivity Blocker by Shaboom
- Ultimate Guide to Productivity: A Tip the Worx by In The Worx
If I’m not mistaken, this brings our total number of submissions to 137!
I’ll be posting the full list shortly so there’s a single page to access all of the great productivity tips. And again, you can keep sending them in if you’ve got them…