Last week the Ultimate Guide to Productivity surpassed 100 submissions. These are productivity tips and ideas submitted by people from across the blogosphere in an effort to help others get more productive. Each person has their own unique twist on things, and in combination the Ultimate Guide to Productivity is an amazing resource.
The submissions keep coming. Here are 20 more productivity submissions, bringing the total to 129!
- Challenge Your Brain for Productivity – 5 MITA Steps by Robyn McMaster
- My Ultimate Productivity Tip: Unplug! by Hugh Hollowell
- 10 Ways Communicators Can Stay Productive by Nonprofit Communications
- One Is A Productive Number by Carolyn Manning
- Ultimate Guide to Productivity: To-Do Lists by Tonya
- The art of getting things done by Vernon Lun
- The Greatest Productivity Secret Of Them All by Roger Carr
- Productivity Tips for Writers by Yvonne Russell
- A Housewife on Steroids by GP
- Single Best Productivity Tip by Susan Sabo
- How To Organize Your Desktop to Boost Productivity by Anthony
- Productivity Group Writing Project by Vickie Turley
- What’s Your Greatest Productivity Secret? by World Wanting Peace
- Get More by Doing Nothing by Lyman Reed
- Productivity Group Writing Project by Karen Delâ€™Marmol
- Ultimate Guide to Productivity by Jeff Simon
- Ultimate Guide to Productivity: My Tip by Gillian Hood-Gabrielson
- What is my secret to being productive? by Sunny Days
- What’s my top productivity tip? by Tracey Lawton
- The Greatest Productivity Tip in the World by Alex Brie
Feel free to contribute your own productivity tips, even if you weren’t tagged by someone to do so. You can start a new thread of this group writing project meme and share it with others.