Are you looking for tools to help manage your small business?
Do you run a virtual office with people located in different locations?
Do you want to improve the productivity and success of your small business?
Then check out Episode 7 of The Great Big Small Business Show — it’s all about online tools, services and resources to help the small business owner!
There’s some great segments in the episode, including:
- Jon Swanson’s philosophy on what makes a tool valuable.
- Becky McCray is all about getting smart and sharing those smarts with 2 recommendations.
- Chris Brogan tosses in 9 valuable online tools he uses for running Grasshopper New Media.
- Christopher Penn has a 40-second spot about his podcast, The Financial Aid Podcast. It’s a great resources for students and parents looking at the quagmire that is financial aid and student loans.
- Ted Demopoulos focuses on how to look at your own online presence (website, blog, etc.) as a key resource.
- Laura Allen looks at the #1 online resource we all use: email.
I’m in there somewhere too, with a look at 3 useful online tools:
- StikiPad – an easy to use wiki tool.
- WebCargo – a great tool for transferring huge files.
- GotoMeeting – a web meeting tool.
I hope you’ll check out The Great Big Small Business Show and listen to what’s going on! And as always — provide us with your feedback!