Another quick reminder about the group writing project I’m launching on December 18, 2006. It’ll last a week, during which time you can write 1 or more posts answering this question:
What Did You Learn in 2006?
It’s broad, open-ended and leaves tons of possibilities for blogging. I hope you’ll participate.
Write your post, link back to Instigator Blog and tag your posts, “what I learned”. Feel free to email me about them too!
I’ll link over to you like crazy and sing your praises!
Plus, I’m donating $5 to charity for every post written.
And, I’ll be giving away some awesome prizes, including:
- Ron McDaniel’s new book Word of Mouth Marketing Challenges for the Entire Workforce
- Phil Gerbyshak’s book 10 Ways to Make It Great! (two signed copies!)
- The Monk and the Riddle: The Art of Creating a Life While Making a Living by Randy Komisar (recommended by Austin Hill)
- What No One Ever Tells You About Blogging and Podcasting by Ted Demopoulos
- Marketing Outrageously by Jon Spoelstra (recommended by Jim Kukral)
Hard to go wrong with great book prizes, lending a helping hand and inspirational blog posting. I look forward to everyone’s contributions, and wish you a great holiday season.