My blog has been too quiet of late – mostly because of how busy I’ve been with Standout Jobs. Everything is going very well with the company, and you’ll see more news here and on the Standout Jobs blog very soon.
In the meantime, I thought it important to post a quick note that I probably won’t be publishing any new content for the next week / week and a half. There’s just too much going on to really focus my thoughts well and say anything intelligent.
Please stick around, and maybe take some time to dig through some recent archives:
- Paying Lip Service to Failure Is Not Enough
- What Does Your Brain on Funding Look Like?
- 7 Things No One Ever Tells You About Raising Venture Capital Financing
- Exposed: The Pros and Cons of Freelancing
- How-To Price Freelance Projects Successfully
- 10 Steps to Building an Online Media Empire
See you soon!