April’s Montreal Tech Entrepreneur Breakfast is fast approaching, and I’m pleased to say that we’ve got a sponsor — Nestor System.
Nestor is a local Montreal software company. Here’s the scoop:
Nestor System is a leading Cross-Cultural Communications & Technologies company. Nestor System is specializing in localization of software, video games and websites in more than 40 languages and cultures. Enterprises that overlook local ethnic consumers and worldwide multicultural markets are missing a huge opportunity. Nestor System help I.T. companies to succeed locally and internationally into diversity.
It’s great to see a local software company step-up and support the overall community. At the breakfast, I’ll introduce Stephane d’Amours from Nestor, who should be attending.
With Nestor’s sponsorship, breakfast is free! There will be a fixed menu with 4 or 5 items that you can choose from. The cost of breakfast (including tip) is included, so there’s no charge.
The Montreal Tech Entrepreneur Breakfast will be on Tuesday, April 14th @ 8am.
Here are the details:
- Who should attend? Anyone that’s into the tech and entrepreneur scenes in Montreal. That includes entrepreneurs, startup employees, angel investors, venture investors, service providers, students, etc. Every event sees new people, and hopefully the connections made turn into real value in the long-term.
- When and where? Tuesday, April 14th at Boccacinos on McGill St. (downtown) at 8am-10am.
- How do we connect? Stay connected using our Facebook Group.
- How do we RSVP? It would be great if you RSVP’d so we have a sense of how many people are coming. You can do so using the Facebook Event listing.
- Who is sponsoring? Nestor System!