The Great Big Small Business Show continues to roll along, providing advice, tips and pratical guidance for small business owners and entrepreneurs. We’ve hit episode #8 — and this week we’re talking about client relationships – building them before and after the sale.
I didn’t participate in this week’s podcast (I had a power outage all day Friday at the office; hard to record a podcast with no power), but I did work on mixing in the music.
Since this week is Blog About 5 Things Week here’s 5 reasons to listen to The Great Big Small Business Show:
- There are multiple contributors, each providing their own viewpoint on a given subject. The format is interesting; you get 5 or more segments of approximately 4-5 minutes each; making each segment easily digestible and useful in your business today.
- We’ve tackled a range of important issues, including organization, and delegation. Topics in the future will be equally interesting and worthwhile – including next week when the topic is presentation and communication skills.
- The information is practical, stuff you can use right away. We’re trying to produce a style of content that leads to productive results for your small business. It’s minimal on high-level business theory, and heavy on guides, step-by-step process and how-tos.
- The show is going to get better and better. We’re always working to improve the show – picking important topics, bringing in great contributors and honing our podcasting-technical skills. The quality is going up in all respects. And we’re looking for help. A big part of the show is about co-creation; getting people to ask questioners via comments or the listener line so we can spin off new shows, answer people’s questions and get listeners involved.
- It’s fun. The podcast has a fun, light-hearted feel to it, and listening to it is fun. Podcasting in general is fun, and perhaps we’ll inspire others to start their own podcasts, which I think would be great.
Please check out The Great Big Small Business Show and tell us what you think.
Note: Blog About 5 Things Week continues! Join the fun by writing a post on 5 things; 5 tips, 5 steps, 5 ideas, etc. Link back here to tell me about it… Read More![tags]podcasting, podcasts, gbsbs, great big small business show, small business, 5 things, blog about 5 things week[/tags]